The conference themes and their sub-themes are:
Dams for Resilient Communities themes
- The role of dams and levees in creating resilient communities
- Operation of dams and levees to protect communities
- Emergency preparedness to ensure resilient communities
- Environmental and social benefits and impacts
Resilient Dam and levee themes
- Design and safety issues for dam resilience
- Design and safety issues for levee resilience
- Operation for resilience
- Construction for resilience
There are three types of submissions available:
- Paper – this will allow the author to present the accepted paper for 10 minutes in an allocated time slot.
- Poster – this will allow the author to present the accepted poster for 3 minutes during the poster presentation session.
- Lightning Presentation – this will allow the author to present up to 5 presentation slides and talk for 3 minutes on a subject relevant to the conference theme.